FCC SGS CNC Metal Rapid Prototype Machining Stainless Steel for
|Name||CNC machined metal prototype|
|Machining process||CNC machining|
|Customer request||Surface to be painted|
|Function||Structure testing; assembling|
|Manufacturing||Lead time||5 work days|
|Support services||Surface finishing||support painting(all colors), polish, anodizing and other kind of
|Machining||Accept small changes of drawing before machining|
|Drawing formats||*.stp / *.igs / *.prt / *.x_t / *.CATPart|
1. Made through CNC(Computer numerical controlled) machining- high
accuracy machining technology.
2. High machining accuracy, fast machining speed
3. Any similar materials can be used to make the part; meet the
needs of testing.
4. No matter what kind of structure is desired, we will help to
make it successfully in a short time.
5. Almost all kinds of surface finishing processes are available;
appearance can be whatever is required.
6. Final prototypes can be used for testing, displaying, or even
7. Support revising mechanical structure before/during machining
8. Made via this machining way, prototypes are steady, firm, and
not easy to be distorted.
9. It has high mechanical strength, thus related structure and
simulated tests can be done.
10. ROHS standard materials can be offered.
11. Assembly and testing services can be offered as per request.
12. Offer 100% entire quality control for all machining parts
including every single component.
|Application fields||Industrial components|
1,Structure verification 2,Samples
|Others||1,Individualized modification 2,Individualized design|
1. No need to make mold, it can be produced directly as per the
drawing, and so to reduce risk and cost in developing new products.
2. Manufacturing cycle is short; structure can be modified at any
time as per requirements; high precision; quality can be controlled
in the whole process.
3. With complete drawings and requirements, our team can help to
carry out subsequent work for you.